[Namron] Hi cute and cuddly!!!

Kassia MacWilliam Kassia at mmcable.com
Tue Jul 10 23:33:20 PDT 2001

You do know I claim that my family is naturally insane and has an extremely
warped sense of humor don't you. I am still waiting to steal my friend's
sign for the front door that says "MENTAL WARD". Unfortunately I'd have to
cross the country to get it. So I can join the COMPLETE NUT CLUB TOO.

I have heard from Our Most Excellent Baroness that you are a bit overworked
at the moment.  So before you go completely off the deep end, take five for
yourself.

Kassia