[Namron] Brewing/Mazing at Pennsic

Barat Barat at mmcable.com
Tue Jun 5 06:32:39 PDT 2001

Boo!

I'm back.

Be afraid.

___________________________

So, who else is going to Pennsic this year?

Thus far, I have made four batches of beer (2-5 gallon, and 2-7 gallon), two
batches of pyment (one in the classic style, and one more wine like), and
two batches of straight mead (both sweet, no paint thinner). These will be
going with me to Pennsic.

No sulfides anywhere. Then again, I have never used sulfides in my
brewing/mazing.

If you are going to Pennsic, and appreciate good brew, come see me. I will
be happy to provide you with a supply of my humble efforts.

My intention is to spread the word fame of the Namron brewers as far and
wide as possible at Pennsic. With that in mind, if any one else in Namron
wants me to take some of their brewing/mazing/vintning work for competition
or just to give out (or to give to a specific person), let me know. I will
take as much as possible.

I will be staying in a motel with FitzBubba. If you have anything you want
me to take for him, let me know.

I will also be producing a similar supply of brew/mead for Namron Protector.

Barat