[Namron] Abbey of Tithipote Needs YOU!!!

Ren Picard kateryne_la_esclopiera at juno.com
Wed Jun 6 18:44:17 PDT 2001

Hello.  I am interested in helping out, but am unsure what needs to be
done.  I am an excellent "color 'tween the lines" type of person -
especially if it is a Piccaso type... hehehe.  Just kidding.  I would
love to do the coloring if you need it.  I am still figuring out the
calligraphy thing so...  Just let me know.

Huggs,
Ryn

Kateryne la Esclopiera

Il est bon d'etre laganse!