[Namron] Irresistable immovable objects

Ulf Gunnarsson ulfie at mmcable.com
Thu Jun 28 19:41:56 PDT 2001

I have found both sides of the garage!!!

I also found a stack of computers.  I have 286, 386, and 486 shells and
motherboards, none of which work "as is".  There is also a couple of dot
matrix printers, a CGA and an EGA monitor, a Large Unidentified (probably a
controller), and an external 5 1/4" disk drive.  I have more hard drives and
floppies, but I haven't sorted them all out yet.
---> FREE TO A GOOD HOME!!! <---

I also have my pride and joy, a TRS-80 Model III 1.3 megahertz computer, 64K
memory, two internal full height single sided floppies, and a Daisy Wheel II
printer.  The printer weighs about fifty pounds.  I need to let go of my
childhood and give this away.  But only if you really want it.  Sniff...

There will undoubtedly be other items for grabs too.  See folks Saturday, if
you can make it.

Baron Ulf