[Namron] the impending move

Maleah maleah at mmcable.com
Tue Jun 5 15:13:36 PDT 2001

The date of the move will be the week-end of the 29-1 of June. I will still
be restricted in my walking, standing, lifting etc. per the ortho surgeon at
my appt. today. This means Ulf will need all the help he can get. I can SIT
and pack boxes, anything else and the ortho threatened to break my other
knee.

Sooooo Brotherhood of Brewers, do you happen to have a few spare bottles to
grease the wheels of the moving crew???

For all of you who have already offered your time and help, thank you. You
only reaffirm all over again why I love this Barony so much.

Anybody up for packing boxes??? Just call BR-549..........................

Maleah