[Namron] Moving

Ren Picard kateryne_la_esclopiera at juno.com
Tue Jun 12 07:42:56 PDT 2001

Well, I did it again - I got everyone confused.  I'm seem to be good at
that somedays.

Yosh and I will not be moving to Namron June 29-July 1.  I meant that we
will be moving here in Northkeep and wasn't sure what weekend.

 Sorry for the confusion and sorry it turns out to be saddened news.
Trust me, both of us will be that way eventually, just not right now -
the barnoy needs everyone it has to help keep the sanity.   I know!  Ryn
the Gimp and sanity in the same message is just too much.

Love all of you and missing you
Ryn

Kateryne la Esclopiera

Il est bon d'etre laganse!