[Namron] Moving, The Plume, Migraines, And The Wonders of Technology

David Salyer DSalyer at climatemaster.com
Mon Jun 25 12:48:12 PDT 2001

~Everyone
	Sorry I'm so late with the reminder for the Plume deadline. It will
probably be afew days before I get my DSL connection straightened out with
Prodigy and everything gets back to normal. I've rigged up a connection here
at work for email, but I can only receive and not send mail. Please send me
you articles, artwork, reports, etc as you normally would to
alexravenshaw at prodigy.net. If you need anything else, please feel free to
give me a call, or I'll be checking my email as I can during the day.
Thanks...
~Alex