[Namron] Making off with the King's clothes

Ren Picard kateryne_la_esclopiera at juno.com
Tue Jun 5 07:34:09 PDT 2001

On Mon, 4 Jun 2001 11:17:35 -0700 (PDT) Annais de Montgomerie > was His
Majesty wearing the clothes at the time they
> were taken by Her Excellency???  And was the disrobing
> consentual???  And just how did it so happen that
> Maleah ended up with His clothes???
>
> ::blink blink::
>
> Annais, er I mean Owen the Bear.

Do we really have to ask these questsions?  Maleah shouldn't be expected
to answer to the populace about such things!!!  I think we should just
gossip about it and see just how crazy we can get the whole story...not
that the story needs to be expounded upon!!!

"Whap!"  Ouch!  Who's throwing stuff???  Oh, hi Maleah!  What a beautiful
piece of garb!  Where did you get it???  hehehehehehehehe

Ryn the Gimp

Kateryne la Esclopiera

Il est bon d'etre laganse!
(It's good to be the gimp!)