[Namron] Brewing/Mazing at Pennsic

Annais de Montgomerie maleahladywait at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 5 10:16:22 PDT 2001

--- Barat <Barat at mmcable.com> wrote:
> Boo!
>
> I'm back.
>
> Be afraid.

Hi honeybuns!!  Who would be afraid of you?  You are
too cute and cuddely to scare anyone, unless you
haven't had your meds and are grumpy.

> ___________________________
>
> So, who else is going to Pennsic this year?

Not I.  Sorry.  Falls right on Period 8 close.  Which
REALLY bites!!

> My intention is to spread the word fame of the
> Namron brewers as far and
> wide as possible at Pennsic. With that in mind, if
> any one else in Namron
> wants me to take some of their
> brewing/mazing/vintning work for competition
> or just to give out (or to give to a specific
> person), let me know. I will
> take as much as possible.

We might talk later on this.....

> I will be staying in a motel with FitzBubba. If you
> have anything you want
> me to take for him, let me know.

Yeah, I have this Barat repellent for him to try. ;)

You and Bubba in a hotel room, together, alone.
::shivers::  ERGIE!  Now that is more frightening than
2 blondes and a redhead going to Caid.

Hugs!

Annais

--Life is GREAT in Namron!!