[Namron] for the move

William FitzBubba fitzbubba at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 5 19:58:18 PDT 2001

--- Maleah <maleah at mmcable.com> wrote:
> How about you Bubba, gonna show up and show us how
> it's done?????

"I don't know nothin' 'bout birthin' no babies."

Whoops, wrong quote.

All I'd be able to do at a move would be to supervise.
 And with Your Excellency there, it would be redundant
for anyone else to act as if they are in charge.

(And a really dumb thing, too...just because her knee
is messed up doesn't make you safe from her...)

But I have faith in the populace to safely move their
landed nobles from one place to another.  Besides, you
guys get to see all of Ulf and My's stuff.  That, in
and of itself, should be worth the effort.  (You can
find out what skeletons really are in the closet.)

Care,
Bubba