Gift basket donations

Ulf Gunnarsson ulfie at mmcable.com
Thu Mar 22 22:35:32 PST 2001

Unto the good people of the Barony, greetings.

Her Highness Larissa will be traveling to our northern neighbor, Calontir,
for the coronation of their new King and Queen on the first weekend in
April.  Yes, that is the same weekend as Medieval Faire.

She has asked if we could help put together two baskets of largesse to be
given to Their Outgoing Majesties and Their Incoming Majesties Calontir.
Namron has always answered the call of our Crowns for gifts of exceptional
quality appropriate to such occasions.

If you have anything you can donate, please let us know as soon as possible.
Any small item will be appreciated, and if color is a concern, one basket
will be themed green and gold and the other basket will be purple and gold.

Thank you in advance,
Ulf and Maleah
Baron and Baroness