ANST-Announce - Gulf War Favors

Jan Van Zandt mysticmarks at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 8 14:54:45 PST 2001

Greetings,

Once again the Amazon Household of Ansteorra will provide war favors for the
heavy weapons fighters who go to the Gulf War.  The hand embroideried favors
are given to those fighters who are fighting in the Gulf War for the first
time.  For each year that you return to fight in the war, you may have a
small black star added to your favor.

If you fought at the war in the past and have received a Gulf War favor,
please bring it to the war and we will embroidery a star on it for each year
you have participated.  (Please feel free do add the stars yourself if you
wish - remember, one small black star for each year you have participated.)
If you were one of the fighters who was rained out several years ago we will
add a blue rain drop to your favor.  If you stayed and fought anyway that
year, we will add a small black star surrounded by a blue rain drop.

We will be available on the sidelines on Saturday to embroidery favors.

To War...

HE Janais L'orfevre
Shire of Ffynnon Gath
Amazon Household