[Namron] It was good to be home.

Lee McGoodwin etienett at yahoo.com
Tue May 8 14:54:33 PDT 2001

Baronial familyl,
    I was good to be home even if what got me there
was a sad reason.  I enjoyed seeing all of you at
Beltane.  There just wasn't enough time to visit with
each one.  So, I just wanted to let everyone know that
I miss you and found it very difficult to leave again.

    You know you are welcome to come visit Lady Neeve
and I in the far reaches of Meridies whenever you
like.  I will try to get home as often as I can, but
in the mean time. . . it was good to be there for a
little while.

Always in Service,
Lady Etienett

=====
No light shines on the mind protected
No light shines on the fangs neglected
Run with the wolfpack.      (song lyrics)

http://briefcase.yahoo.com/seanetcafe