[Namron] spring crown

Annais de Montgomerie maleahladywait at yahoo.com
Wed May 30 14:02:35 PDT 2001

:::Annais jumping up and down in glee:::

Ow that hurt!  (mental note:  need new bra)

I really think we can pull this off.  Crown is
scheduled at this time for March 1-3.  We have a month
more or less til Med Faire and a month after that til
Beltain.

Plenty of time to rest and reload til the next event.

Annabell is right though. It will take ALL of us
working together to pull it off.  We all have to do
our fair share, maybe more. But I've seen this Barony
in tougher spots.  I know we can do this.  So if
someone (whoever wants to be the autocrat for Crown)
submits a bit to the Kingdom Senschal, I will be there
to help them and my Barony and my Kingdom.

Annais