[Namron] Abbey of Tithipote Needs YOU!!!

Annais de Montgomerie maleahladywait at yahoo.com
Thu May 31 16:38:06 PDT 2001

--- Donna Tollison <redfem at mail.telepath.com> wrote:
> --
>

> Annais de Montgomerie wrote:
>
> > Ever had a desire to learn a different art?
> > (thinking) Well gee, havn't quite mastered the old
> ones

Me either, but hey!  I am ALWAYS trying to do NEW
ONES.

> > Interested in scribal arts, but didn't know if it
> was
> > for you?
> > (thinking) Oh could I ever get into trouble

Ok, I meant SCIRBAL, not SCRIBBLE.  Will let you know
the difference later.

> > Always wanted to learn how to spin and/or weave?
>
> > Yeah, I do that when I drink too much.

I do that just standing up.  Or holding my breath, or
thinking too hard, or just plain thinking.....

> > Want to know how hot a kiln can get?
>
> I'm not touching that one.

Awwww, why not???  It's a fun one to touch.

> > Ever wanted to learn to sew without ending up with
> > pouch with no opening?
> > But, they make great coasters.

Or frisbees (TM).

> > WEEEELLLL, NOW YOU CAN!!!!!
> >
> > The Abbey of Tithipote is looking to help you!!!
> > God knows, I need all the help  I can get.

And you are coming to the right place.  We know that
we do too.

> > We have able minded (and mostly able-bodied)
> people to
> > help you learn a new art or improve upon an old
> one.
> >
> > Come by some Saturday and see what we are all
> about.
> > Can I bring a date?

I'm down with that.

> > Public viewings begin around 2pm and last through
> the
> > frenzied food feed til whenever.  (Bring your own
> > sacrifical meat for burnt offerings on the back
> patio,
> > and anything else you would like to knosh upon)
> > Oooo... sounds hedonistic, I like

We try to cater to everyone's wants and needs.

> > We will endeavor to inspire you to learn a new art
> or
> > improve upon an old one.  Or if you just want to
> > visit, we love to talk too.
> >
> > Do you have any old half-finished projects just
> lying
> > about your yurt?  Well, bring them with you, we
> just
> > might find someone to help you finish it, or take
> it
> > on themselves.
>
> Ok, I'll bring two dates.

Great!!!  That's one for you and one for me.

> > But you won't know what fun you can have til you
> come
> > meet us.  And we won't know what fun you are until
> we
> > meet you.
> >
> > Who knows??  You might teach us a thing or two.
> >
> > Any way, what we're really trying to say here
> is.....
> >
> > come by, kibbitz and knosh with us.  We would
> consider
> > it our pleasure.

SEE YOU THERE!!! (Except for this Saturday, I have a
date in Caid.)  But Mistress Alix will be there along
with all the regulars.

Hugs!!

Annais