[Namron] Rattan in Namron on Friday the 9th

CLASS016 at aol.com CLASS016 at aol.com
Thu Nov 8 18:41:42 PST 2001

Greetings All!
I will be meeting Jean Paul on (9th) Friday evening around 6:30 p.m. to
purchase rattan.  The sticks are 9 to 10 feet long and are $21 each.  If you
want one call me at 613-1876 (cell phone) and plan on getting me a check by
5:30 p.m. or meeting us in the Moore/Norman area around 6:30 p.m.  I will be
in html class until 4 p.m. so don't e-mail just call.  He has 21 sticks
available (minus 2 for me!).
Bianca
mka Sjonna