[Namron] Selva of the Treeless Plains

Jennene Stanley mooharpist at mmcable.com
Tue Nov 13 15:09:14 PST 2001

Hello,

I guess when it rains, it pours.

Lady Selva of the Treeless Plains (a.k.a. Nancy Peay) asked me to post this to the Namron list. Her mother (Marion Peay) had a very severe stroke on Sunday. She is at Norman Regional Hospital. They have moved her from ICU to "transitional care" unit.

I will keep everyone updated on her condition.

Anya
Jennene Stanley
"Chase the light I see ahead. Luminate the path I tread.
 I live to be the best I can"                       - Queensrÿche
"Mooharpist"    send e-mail to : Mooharpist at mmcable.com
 Elizabethan (& Regency)  Website http://phelan.ou.edu/anya
 House Moo Home   http://homepage.mac.com/housemoo