[Namron] Protectorate XXV Picts on CD

CLASS016@aol.com CLASS016 at aol.com
Wed Oct 17 11:51:11 PDT 2001

Greetings All!
I was happy to see there was so much interest in my picts of Protectorate!  If you would like a CD of all the picts, please e-mail me at class016 at aol.com or leave me a note on this list.  I have picts of morning court and many receiving various awards, Lord Magnus fighting, a few of feast, Lord Magnus fighting, evening court and a few receiving awards and finally Lord Magnus fighting ... yes, you will receive all these and more on one handy-dandy disk.  For those who are computer challenged, photos can be ordered on-line through amazon.com, kodak and various other sources.

People already receiving cd's are: our magnificent Queen Larissa; our lovely Baroness and our handsome Baron; the multi-talented Aethelstan (see I can spell it, just not on the cd); the smiling Sven Stonegiver(sp?); the pierced William Pink and Lord Magnus (no adjectives can describe him ... ).

Have a great day!
Bianca Sereni
mka Sjonna

** I like the way you always manage to state the obvious with a sense of real discovery.  Gore Vidal **