[Namron] I wish it would tan.

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 29 22:12:55 PST 2001

Now don't be like that H.L. Bubbie, there is plenty of the new
Pooky-part to go around.

people have said for years that mine is very phat, and now that I display it
out in the open, every body gets to touch it.

Just cause you got one of dem fine russian babes, you think your the only
one smoozzin from long distance???

Bubba, Do you have the authority to speak for the rest of the congregation??
Oh that's right Honorable lord bubba.  Well ok, guess you do....

I'm much too envious of Ulfies hundreds of beaucatchers.(hint)

I just talk to Maleah Farasha Raushana bint Abdullah, so as to be afforded
the opportunity to run MY fingers over her man.

P.s. EVERYONE (including Barrat )watch Samurai Jack esp episode XI.

We attract hearts by the qualities we display;
we retain them by the qualities we possess.
-- Suard

<YOUR> Beloved Pooky