[Namron] Lost and Found

William FitzBubba fitzbubba at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 18 14:14:55 PDT 2001

--- Maleah <maleah at mmcable.com> wrote:
> Hey cute stuff,
> Just a note to let you know your tunic wound up in
> my bedding. How it got there could start a whole new
> crop of rumors.

It did give "service to the Barony" a whole new
meaning...

Give the tunic to the Hospitaller's office.  Let
someone else get some use out of it.  If I remember
correctly, Baroness Gwyneth made that for me about,
er, 10 or 15 years ago.  It probably belongs to the
Barony more than it does to me.

(Maleah, it was cold.  I was trying to keep warm.  I
thought I was sleeping with Ulfie...not you.  smile)

Care,
Bubba