[Namron] Pooky's Lost and Found from Protectorate

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 26 00:55:59 PDT 2001

Gosh Maleah,  you found all this and Bubba's tunic in your bed after the
event?
Don't think of them as lost and found.
Consider them ohhh .... lets say .... Booty-Bounty,
or hmmm... I dunno .... maybe .... Memento's of Love and Sharing,
or how bout .... tokens placed upon the Alter of Warmth.

In any case it sure is a long list.

{BIG SAD POOKY SIGH ....} none of it looks as though it belongs to ME.....
};*^(

Hey Ulfie could you check your bedding for MY right slipper? thanks .

We attract hearts by the qualities we display;
we retain them by the qualities we possess.
-- Suard

<YOUR> Beloved Pooky