[Namron] Maj. Gen Robert Swarts

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 31 08:44:05 PST 2001

Halloween and the first full moon in 46 years...

Bob's respiration is week and it has been impossible to have him drink or
eat without choking for 2 days.  He is comfortable and unstressed as long as
he isn't being jostled.

He's running a fever.

He can hear, and is in a loving mood.

A proud strong man shall be leaving us soon, please forward this or call
everyone and everyone who needs to know.

phone calls are being accepted this afternoon.

in humble service to Bob and Mary Ellen,

Daniel Anderson

We attract hearts by the qualities we display;
we retain them by the qualities we possess.
-- Suard

<YOUR> Beloved Pooky