[Namron] How to get Pooky to come

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 10 16:11:32 PDT 2001

Yes, MY Baroness Maleah told ME she wished to have ME err.. wished for ME to
attend her ummm ... wanted ME uhhh ... told ME to come hmmm..... she said to
ME to be at protectorate so I am going to be at protectorate.

By her wish, by her want, or by her command it is MY Pleasure and Honor to
Obey.

<YOUR> - <HER> Beloved Pooky