[Namron] Pooky says " Butter this for ME".

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 29 16:00:33 PST 2001

Pooky uses THE VOICE to call out " Maleah ..!.." , " There is something new
about MY Body for you to spank and kiss.

I know how you hate suprizes, so I will be sure not to tell you what it is.
};^P

If you just can't sit still and hafta know, you can call shiroco . };^P

  We attract hearts by the qualities we display;
we retain them by the qualities we possess.
-- Suard

<YOUR> Beloved Pooky
1. Re: Re: *SMACK*   Or SWAK? (Maleah)

Message: 1