[Namron] Re: FW: [Elfsea] A Very Sad Note

tgnst at postoffice.swbell.net tgnst at postoffice.swbell.net
Wed Sep 5 08:04:21 PDT 2001

Very many of you might not remember Deirdre, but she was a very active member
of this Barony. She left a hole in Namron when she moved away... Tarl and I
will certainly mourn her passing, as will all those who knew her. Another
'Storm' has passed, and sadly our circle on the other side once again grows,
sigh.... I'm sure she was met with open arms. Take time to say a prayer for
Buck, he was Ours too. Beth was a treasure. Truly a great loss. Tears...'Stacia