[Namron] More information on the storm in Carollton

Jennene Stanley mooharpist at mmcable.com
Wed Sep 5 14:23:08 PDT 2001

Heyo,

The previous message was rather brief because I wanted to get out the message that Larissa is safe before people saw the news and freaked. I have since dug up some more information that might be of use for those outside of Texas.

The newspaper article can be found at:

http://www.dallasnews.com/latestnews/463205_storms05e.html

The video can be seen at:

http://www.wfaa.com/watchvideo/1,3865,31020,00.html

It's kinda  blurry but one can make out the damage on the houses.

More when I know it,
Anya
Jennene Stanley
"Chase the light I see ahead. Luminate the path I tread.
 I live to be the best I can"                       - Queensrÿche
"Mooharpist"    send e-mail to : Mooharpist at mmcable.com
 Elizabethan (& Regency)  Website http://phelan.ou.edu/anya
 House Moo Home   http://homepage.mac.com/housemoo