[Namron] October Plume

Marthe Cole claryce at mmcable.com
Thu Sep 27 18:59:32 PDT 2001

Greetings everyone,

So far I've received reports from the archery marshal, the treasurer, and the hospitaler.  Thank you ladies.  I still need reports from the other officers.....Please???

Deadline is tomorrow.   If in a bind, I can wait until Sunday evening, but since this is my first newsletter in a while (not to mention first Plume in *several* years), it's taking me a little bit longer to get everything together.

Thanks,
Claryce