[Namron] Fw: bombing

Kathryn Gordon lyra at telepath.com
Wed Sep 12 13:06:53 PDT 2001

From: Kathryn Gordon
To: Namron at ansteorra.com
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2001 3:03 PM
Subject: bombing

For all of you that know Lord Joshua Llywellyn De Boer du Polderslot i.e. Lord Pooky I am this.

On Tue, 11 September 2001, "Daniel " Ld . Pooky " Anderson" wrote:
*Good news, because G. Swarts' stitches became infected Fri. We did not keep our 10:30 meeting in the Pentagon ( on the opposite side of the building). We are fine and still in Merry Point Va. I spent the day planting grass seed in his yard.  Verginia is under an uneccessary travel ban for an undetermined period of time.  I will be catching fish and crabs until We are contacted.

 Tell Ace I am asking Tribe, Namron, and Wolfstar and others to donate extra blood if they have some available.

 All is good by The Grace of GOD, in My Life.

 P.s. Lucais couldya forward this to Wolfstar , Namron, Weisen., maybe Laural sp? lists and ask for there donations of life's blood.