[Namron] Newest member of Namron

Tausha Walker celesteeh at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 13 06:45:44 PDT 2001

Congratulations!
I'm glad they are doing well! You said he has a very healthy set of lungs? *wink* So .... a future herald is born!!!!
Love,
Celeste

  Maleah <maleah at mmcable.com> wrote: Baron Ulf and Baroness Maleah are proud to announce the birth of their new
grandson, Derek Allen Richards. Born 9-13-2001 at 12:21 am, 7lbs. 7.6oz., 20
inches long and a VERY healthy set of lungs. Proud parents are Taran of
Namron (Darren Richards) and his wife Lori. Mother and baby are both doing
well. Grandmother and Aunt Amanda are busting their buttons.

Grandmother My

As the bird learned to fly free, so shall we. Also as the fleur-de lis is three parts of a whole, so are we....Mind, Body, and most of all....Spirit.

Lady Celeste Courtenay de Montmorency
per bend wavy purpure and vert. A bend wavy between a bustard rising and a fleur-de-lys or.