[Namron] Child Loaner Garb

Agnesdesienna at aol.com Agnesdesienna at aol.com
Thu Sep 13 09:51:04 PDT 2001

I have some tunics that should fit your son. I just put my kids in sweatpants
or shorts under tunics with a belt that has an id badge on it. For
entertainment, we take wooden blocks (have a loaner set if needed) and
crayons and paper. Something else I do is pack a kid only ice chest with
snacks and drinks that they can get into whenever. I find it keeps them out
of the big ice chest and thus out of trouble. Let me know if you want to
borrow anything. We cannot make the event due to a work conflict. Have fun.
Agnes