[Namron] Annoucing two new members of House Moo

Jennene Stanley mooharpist at mmcable.com
Tue Sep 25 06:21:21 PDT 2001

Heyo

As some may know, Paulina, Dietre Beth's Nanday conure came to live with us.
She has settled in and presently is eating her weight in apples and
strawberries and becoming quite the spoiled bird. She's been my "prozac"
during what has been a very rough past month.

Well.... I was at the pet store looking for a mirror for Paulina's cage when
I acquired two more avian friends. The owner had just been through a divorce
and was living in an apartment. Since she was working 50-60 hours a week she
did not have time to play with them and the neighbors were complaining to
the management. To make matters worse Her cats had begun attacking the
birds.  She couldn't keep them. So, Ducky, a Jenday conure and Sugar, a blue
parakeet are now the newest members of the House Moo Zoo.  Ducky loves whip
cream and shoulders (he's potty trained). Sugar can say some words and is
living in Curtis's room. Paulina the top bird, is very interested in the new
conure. We are waiting for the proper time and adjustments before letting
them play.

Never a dull moment......

Anya
Jennene Stanley
"Chase the light I see ahead. Luminate the path I tread.
 I live to be the best I can"                       - Queensrÿche
"Mooharpist"    send e-mail to : Mooharpist at mmcable.com
 Elizabethan (& Regency)  Website http://phelan.ou.edu/anya
 House Moo Home   http://homepage.mac.com/housemoo