[Namron] (no subject)

Jerry Barnes griffinred at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 26 03:53:03 PDT 2001

Greetings to All Good Gentles of Namron!

I hope this finds you all well and preparing for Protectorate!
For any that attended the last Populous Meeting I was the 'new' person that
Her Excellency asked to introduce myself to the Populous.
For those that were not at the meeting, I am Ld. Donecan MacDubhgall of Loch
Alsh, a Scottish Viking of the late 11th Century, and my betrothed is
Lascivia Greymouse. I have been lurking about in Our fair Barony since
February. Mainly due to my impending weddings' planning and preparation
taking up most of my time! :)
And I have a request to make of anyone in the Barony that can help my Lady
and I with a problem. Due to the illness of Mouse's mother, we had to
postpone our wedding. Now, we have reset the date for November 3rd. The
problem? We need to find a place to hold it indoors, that is wheelchair
accessable, will hold 100-150 people(and has sufficient parking for that
many people), and is relatively inexpensive. If possible we would like to be
able to hold the reception there too, so a wet site would be best. Any help
on this matter, would be greatly appreciated. As I am a maker of Maille, the
person that leads us to the place we need, will receive an article of maille
for their efforts in helping us solve this dilemna.

We can be reached at:
Jerry Barnes and Linda Wiese
222 E. Ridge Rd.
Norman, OK 73069
405-217-9477

We thank you all for any help you can give us.
Sincerely,
Ld. Donecan and Lascivia