[Namron] *sticks out his thumb*

Greg Weible gweible at klient.com
Mon Apr 1 09:15:33 PST 2002

Greetings,

Due to the untimely resignation of the horse that powers my chariot, I am
now looking for the following:

Is anyone who is in the Tulsa area going down to the Namron Med Faire
thursday or friday?  I am looking for someone who would be willing to allow
me and my fiance passage in exchange for help with gas and company for the
ride down.

And...

Is there anyone who is from the Tulsa area (or lives in the Namron area)
that will be coming to Tulsa on Sunday? I am looking for someone who would
be willing to allow me and my fiance passage in exchange for help with gas
and company for the ride down.

Till next time, fare thee well,

Seth
gweible at klient.com
tiernan at lomag.net

"Why do I seem a saint, when most I play the devil?"