[Namron] Kassia and Etienette - "Hospitalers R Us"

CLASS016 at aol.com CLASS016 at aol.com
Mon Apr 8 15:52:33 PDT 2002

Okay ex-hospitaler and new hospitaler -- we have a request for a demo.  William Pink was in his gorgeous new Tribal garb in a local convenience store when he was approached by a woman (say it isn't so!).  She asked about his garb and turns out her elementary (6th grade) is study Medieval times and that school is the one my son goes to kindergarten at.

Her info is:
Broadmoore Elementary
Melody Scholl
School: 739-3233
Home (?): 799-4540

If you plan it on a non-event Friday after 11 a.m. Ace, William and I can usually help.  Let me know what happens!

Hugs and Kisses,
Bianca