[Namron] Med. Faire Weather

Lee McGoodwin etienett at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 4 16:52:36 PST 2002

To any and all helping at Med Faire,
   I just watched the weather.... Channel 9, of
course....Gary England says the weather will be in the
60's for highs.  Any precip. will be after 6:00 Sat.
night and into Sun. morning.  Unfortunately, at this
time he predicts a 90% chance of some wet stuff.
Otherwise, hopefully, it will be a good weekend...not
too hot or too cold.  That will mean LOTS of people
will be attending.  I hope everyone will put in time
helping and lighten the work load for all.
     I'll be there after school on Fri. and the rest
of the weekend.  Most likely you will find me in my
usual area... "walking the ropes".  Hey, it really
isn't hard to do.  Just talk about what you know and
what you like about the SCA, history, etc.

See you this weekend,
Lady Etienett

=====
No light shines on the mind protected
No light shines on the fangs neglected
Run with the wolfpack.      (song lyrics)

http://briefcase.yahoo.com/seanetcafe