[Namron] Lost and Found/changing the topic to kudos

Lisebethe Wilkerson bonassias at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 8 15:01:36 PDT 2002

"Have you ever seen someone with so many
suitors!!!....
Go Beaux Go, Go Beaux Go!"

Ahem.
1. You're both hallucinating.
2. Favor?  What favor?
3. All I did was sit there.
4. What suitors? See number 1.
5. And no I did NOT have a hangover. Darn it.

I also seem to be missing my wallet.....
no more mead for Beaux. It's getting expensive...

Be'be' - I've torn my house apart with no luck... so:

 Would you add a tiny square black leather pouch with
a silver snap on it ( with my DL, student ID, money
etc in it)  about 3 inches square to the missing list
and remind me never to go to a revel again?

Now in a radical change of topic ( thank the gods)...

I didnt have my glasses on so I have no idea who was
actually drumming, but whomever the drummers were :
You all are AWESOME!!!!! Kudos all around! After a
miserably cold ( and stressful for me) day, you all
really made the revel come alive and gave a lot of
people( the ones who remember what happened anyway...)
a lot of good memories. And to the dancers as well!
Again, I dont know names 'cause Beaux was blind. But
if you were up dancing, middle eastern or just
wigglin',vivat!
And to those who showed up early and helped put up the
drapes and move furniture, you're all darlings.

Merci beaucoup -

Beaux
She who can afford to revel no more