[Namron] Mud Mud Mud

The Agins tagin at mmcable.com
Mon Apr 8 17:22:33 PDT 2002

Had a great time Friday. Worked off the dehydration headache, I know drink water and more water, Saturday in time to miss dropping the tents but did make the revel. My wife and I enjoyed it greatly. Had a lot of fun "drum synching". It looked like I was playing but I didn't want to mess up the sound of the good players. LOL.
What wonderful dancing. No wonder I couldn't stay focused on the drum.
I went out Sunday to help pick up tents. Yuck!!! The old 'Ferd' made it through but it was a close thing. Went out again today to check it out. Not much better. A lot of standing water around our area keeping the ground soft. May have to walk the stuff out before it starts raining again later this week.
Super Job Bianca. Sorry we couldn't get the "dust bowl dance" together in time to stop the rain.
See ya.

Rostislav.