[Namron] Med Faire and more...

Chass Brown chass at cox.net
Mon Apr 8 19:29:49 PDT 2002

:p Well those of us from Rundel were there and we tried to say hello and
talk to everyone :) We had alot of fun till Saturday evening. Where as we
had to find a camp site and set up in the rain lol.

Chass Brown aka Charinthalis Del Sans
Owner Dwarvenhome Armory    www.dwarvenhome.com/dwarv1
Minister of A&S, And Hospitaler of Canton of Rundel
Under the protection of Northkeep (the greatest Barony in the knowne world)

Dont jump to conclusions with both feet for the water may be too deep!