[Namron] Vivat to Bianca

Lee McGoodwin etienett at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 8 21:16:27 PDT 2002

I agree with Rostislav.  Bianca did a great job
organizing us for Med. Fair.  I liked the way she
started early letting everyone know what, when and
where.  So, I give a big "Vivat!!!" to Bianca.

Now, if only the weather had cooperated. :-(  I was
looking forward to helping get many new people
started.  I think we did get a few.  Cassie, do you
have the list from Fri.?

Etienett

> Super Job Bianca. Sorry we couldn't get the "dust
> bowl dance" together in time to stop the rain.
> See ya.
>
> Rostislav.

=====
No light shines on the mind protected
No light shines on the fangs neglected
Run with the wolfpack.      (song lyrics)

http://briefcase.yahoo.com/seanetcafe