[Namron] Brain testing anyone?

G. Gibeson gurhal at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 8 23:36:05 PDT 2002

Muhahahaaa.. eerm I mean ok cool, as money allows I will be obtaining the
necassary items, may take awhile, but also I need to dig out some college
notes on doing a double control crossover study etc.
I am hoping that through the use of various sound frequencies I can recreate
a Beta brainwave state, which theoretically will make a "Zen clarity" type
mental state during fighting.

The extremely difficult part I think will be finding fighters that are close
in skill etc.--but there are WAY too many factors in doing
pairings........Unless I devise some way to measure hand-eye coordination
differances without the nasty variables associated with a paired (head to
head) match ie. archery or the like.

So I will have to do it over and over again to generate and statistically
significant results.

<Wonders off mumbling >
Gavin