[Namron] Lost and Found

Lee McGoodwin etienett at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 10 15:00:09 PDT 2002

They say the first thing to go as you get older is
your memory.....
    I left my Wolfstar banner hanging on the
hospitality tent Sat. And, I THink I left a pair of
black-framed, wrap-around sun-glasses in there either
Fri. or Sat.  (See, there goes the memory....:))

Etienett

--- Katie A Mosely <kawhispers at juno.com> wrote:
> It was a set of Buick Keys with the remote that
> unlocks locks and pops
> the truck. There is one all silver key and one that
> has black plastic on
> it and that was all that was on the set.
> Katyana
> On Tue, 09 Apr 2002 11:16:22 -0400 CLASS016 at aol.com
> writes:
> > Katyana,
> > You lost one key or a ring of keys?
> > Bianca

=====
No light shines on the mind protected
No light shines on the fangs neglected
Run with the wolfpack.      (song lyrics)

http://briefcase.yahoo.com/seanetcafe