[Namron] Lost and Found

CLASS016 at aol.com CLASS016 at aol.com
Wed Apr 10 21:44:29 PDT 2002

In a message dated 4/10/02 5:02:19 PM Central Daylight Time,
etienett at yahoo.com writes:

Etienett-
Sun glasses were in one of the plastic hampers -- the Wolf Star banner I
remember picking up but don't know where it is now -- possible William Pinks
truck, one of my bins or one of the bins that were in the hospitality area.
Will add this all to my list and keep a look out for it.

I have your SCA membership card in my purse -- I'll get it to you at the
banquet.
Bianca