[Namron] Thinking about a Royal Round on Sunday, April 14th...

CLASS016 at aol.com CLASS016 at aol.com
Wed Apr 10 23:25:39 PDT 2002

Greetings All!

(Ye gads, will this woman never go away?)  =0)

I'm thinking about holding a Royal Round on Sunday, April 14th -- mid to late
afternoon at Lord Magnus's (Ace) property.  Anyone interested?

(I know it's supposed to rain for the next week, but I can't let it spoil my
fun!)

E-mail me or call me if you are interested and let me know what time would be
best for you.  I figure if we start to shoot around 2 or 3 p.m. we could do
several Rounds.

Just let me know if you would like to come play with me!

Bianca Sereni of Namron

Archery Marshal At Large
class016 at aol.com
cell: 361-9458  (This is right, I checked it twice!)