[Namron] recruitment list

Lisebethe Wilkerson bonassias at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 11 08:18:24 PDT 2002

> > have a couple of garb-making evenings for
> newcomers or
> > anyone interested.  Stay tuned for details.

I'm a bit slammed till the 22nd of this month. Curse
that grad school thing  :| But after that, I can
probably help out with getting some garb made for new
folks. I also have a few items of clothing I can alter
or remake into loaner garb. I don't have any adult guy
garb, but I do have a FEW things COnner has outgrown.
I'm still a newbie meself, so a newbie event would be
nice for me too!

Beaux