[Namron] Torment for Isaac

Lisebethe Wilkerson bonassias at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 11 16:05:19 PDT 2002

Now THIS is a sight to warm a girls heart, oh yes it
is.  And all for a good cause.  Let's see... that
makes moi, Kidlet, Bebe, and 'Nett. ( translation for
the Beauxese impaired :  Beaux, Kylie, Bianca and
Etienett.) When shall we call a strategy meeting?
<looks innocent and downright demure>
OH!  And Bebe, we need both the hot wax AND the glue
gun.....

Beaux