[Namron] (no subject)

CLASS016 at aol.com CLASS016 at aol.com
Fri Apr 12 09:51:13 PDT 2002

Can I have Seansy to torment, ppppllllllleeeeaaaaaassssseeee!  How can you resist that lovely little grin of his -- I hear tell a man can blush himself to death ... and I think Seansy just might be our candidate!

As for Isaac, well, I figure we are just evening up the odds -- don't they say "nice guys finish last"?  The Sisterhood is just trying to make sure he has his "just rewards" before getting finished off!

LOL (grinning, humming and plotting)

Bianca