[Namron] another sister!/archery shoot

Lisebethe Wilkerson bonassias at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 14 11:19:33 PDT 2002

 heheheh ... kicked dad out of the house.. Herman the
computer is in my clutches once more.
Ahem, where was I?

< blinks and looks innocent>  Since when have -I- been
the ringleader here?????  You do realize the
Sisterhood only abuses and torments guys we approve
of?  A rather bizarre Seal of Approval granted, but an
acknowledgement that we think they are good troops. If
Isaac and Seansy weren't such darlings, we'd leave em
alone. Perish the thought. Hmm.. who else to add to
the Abuse List? Sisters, a vote perhaps? OFFLIST! A
tora tora tora on the next one would so make my day :)
Oh wait. < innocent and downright demure look returns>

Sweetie, the requirements for joining the Sisterhood
are simple.
1. Be female ( or female at heart.)
2. Be willing to have fun, most of the time at your
own expense :| ( says Beaux, she who is the target of
95% of Seansy's so called humor...)
3. Be ready and able to laugh at yourself.
4. Be willing to grow as a person and to drag others
along with you.
5. And if you're under 18, your Mom or other such
approved person to say it's ok. Not to discriminate by
age, but some moms look down on practical jokes etc. I
dinna want any of our lasses in trouble.
Not hard eh?

< hides head in hands>  I can see a badge and battle
cry in the not distant future. Gods help us.

In other news, what in hades is going on with archery
etc?  I just talked to some of the OKC folks ,and
without info, we're going to head up to Trosper , same
bat time and bat channel as usual.

Some body taaaaaaaaalkkkkkk to meeeeeeeee.

Beaux
Alleged Ringleader of the Sisterhood.
" Whatever it is, I didn't do it."