[Namron] In need of assistance.

Lee McGoodwin etienett at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 14 20:25:04 PDT 2002

To all my friends,
    Forgive the multiple postings.....and the mundane
topic.

    As many of you know I have a "new" house to move
into.  I saw it for the first time today--a nice
little house.....
    What I need help with are two things....
   1)  The room I want to use as my bedroom was
decorated as a baby's room.  As cute as it is, it
isn't my style.  Unfortunately, I can't just paint it.
 There is wallpaper on the lower half of the wall that
needs to come off before painting.
   Tomorrow I am going to call and see how much it
will cost to rent one of those steamer wallpaper
removers.  It isn't a big room so shouldn't take too
long to do.  After the wallpaper is removed then it
will be painted.
   2)   The Move!!  I need strong backs and feeble
minds (no, wait, none of my friends have feeble minds.
Strange, yes; feeble, no.) Anyway, I need help
unloading the stuff from the storage units and moving
it all into the house.  If I can get 3 or 4 strong
backs to help me with this, it would be much
appreciated.
    Obviously, the paper/paint project needs to be
done Before the Move.  Until I start my new job, I'll
be at the house in the evenings working on it.  I
don't as yet have a phone there, but messages can be
left at 942-3310.  For anyone interested the address
of my new place is 713 Plaza Dr. in Moore. (South and
East of S. 4th and Santa Fe)
    Anyone who volunteers will be paid in food and
drink and my undieing appreciation.  We can make it
into a house warming (or is that house cooling,
Maleah?) party.

Thank you,
Etienett

=====
No light shines on the mind protected
No light shines on the fangs neglected
Run with the wolfpack.      (song lyrics)

http://briefcase.yahoo.com/seanetcafe