[Namron] In need of assistance.

Lisebethe Wilkerson bonassias at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 15 06:27:31 PDT 2002

Sorry about last night sweetie!  We got done feeding
the boys at 9 pm.  And omigod were they exhausted. And
filthy. Conner is still unconcious. Ok, regarding your
move, I can't do a thing until after the 22nd when my
term paper is due. From then till Beltane, I can't do
much either , as I have finals the 2 days before
Beltane, ( methinks all I am going to do at Beltane is
sleep... preferably not alone... but sleep)  and about
36 paintings to do for my mother in those two weeks as
well. Is there anything else I can help you with?  I'm
feeling a bit useless here.
Did you get over to your house at all yesterday? Had a
thought regarding blessing the house.  If we had three
of us, it would be a full " coven"  and , in my view,
very powerful.  Do you have another female friend that
you would trust in your home that way?
Tout l'amour -

Beaux