[Namron] Greetings

Lee McGoodwin etienett at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 15 14:51:38 PDT 2002

Abbey,
    As Incoming Hospitaler for the Barony of Namron,
Greetings and glad to have ya.  It's always good to
have another sinister, female mind in the Barony.
    If you need any info, help, etc.  Just ask me.
I've been playing for 17 years and know quite a lot.

To the Dream,
Lady Etienett

--- CLASS016 at aol.com wrote:
> Abbey-
>
> Oh, I am so glad you are going to come and play with
> us!!  As for being Beaux's evil twin - I dunno,
> you'll have to prove it!
>
> Welcome, welcome!
>
> Bianca Sereni
> Namron Newby and proud of it!
>
> <AbbeyT at msn.com> writes:
> >Greetings to all,
> >
> >My name is Abbey, and I would like to play with the
> members of Namron whenever possible.  I was
> introduce to your Barony at the Medieval Fair, and I
> liked what I saw.  You all have Beaux to thank for
> my interest in Namron.  She finally go me to an
> event and now I most definitely have to come to
> another.  I am still working on name and a persona.
>  I would greatly appreciate any input regarding this
> subject.    As to my intentions -- my intention is
> to enjoy myself and enrich the lives of those that
> come in contact with me.  Hopefully with more
> involvement in the Barony I will assert my goals
> more fully, but for now, that is all I can promise.
> >
> >Please accept me as I am and I will do they same
> for you.
> >
> >Best Regards, Abbey
> >
> >p.s. -- For those who didn't know, I am Beaux's
> evil twin!  Which means I am a member of the
> Sisterhood.  So Sean, be afraid, be very afraid! ;)

=====
No light shines on the mind protected
No light shines on the fangs neglected
Run with the wolfpack.      (song lyrics)

http://briefcase.yahoo.com/seanetcafe